Hands on immersive training!
If you need financial aid please fill this form
What we will cover?
- What is Cancer and how is it treated ?
- Why chemotherapy is given to treat your cancer?
- How often is Chemotherapy given? why?
- How might it be given to you (oral, iv, etc.)? What do you need to know?
- Why certain Chemotherapy type is given as your treatment option?
- How do you anticipate side effects and duration of your specific chemotherapy?
- What are Oncology emergencies to be aware of and what to do in those emergencies ?
- What can you do when you are not well?
- How do you prepare for your first treatment?
- How to select cancer centers and providers?
- How can a loved one help? How to develop your plan together?
- What are some misconceptions of chemotherapy and what’s the truth?
- How to track your medication to stay on protocol?